- Introduction to Mobile Systems and Services (4304030, 6 ECTS/56 hrs, winter semester) (co-developed by Prof. Wac)
- Réseau de communication (4204026, 6 ECTS/56 hrs, winter semester)
- Services: From Concept to Market (4304021, 6 ECTS/56 hrs, spring semester)
- Technologies for Services (4304062, 6 ECTS/56 hrs, spring semester)
- Multimedia Communications (4204017, 6 ECTS/56 hrs, spring semester, only in 2004-2009)
Information on courses is posted on Chamilo University of Geneva e-learning platform.
- Analysis, Design and Regulation of IT Infrastructure (15 ECTS, winter semester) (co-developed by Prof. Wac), ‘Communication and IT’ Program
- Design & IT (15 ECTS/7.5 ECTS, summer semester), ‘Communication and IT’ Program
Information on courses is posted on Absalon University of Copenhagen e-learning platform.
- Prof. Wac is a guest lecturer at ‘Close Encounters, Distance Learning by Telemedicine (SURG 233)’, Stanford Course, Stanford University, USA, 2017 (Web). A lecture titled "mQoL Living Lab and Real World Evidence" was delivered on 11 October 2017. (Video)
- Prof. Wac teaches a module on "Medical Informatics", contributing to the Continuous Education Program by Hospital University of Geneva and University of Geneva, Switzerland, 2013 (module: "Ambient Assisted Living"), 2015 (module: "From Sensor Informatics to Self-management of Health"), 2017 (module: "Digital Health Innovations and Patient Care: Hype or Hope?") and 2018 (module: "Digital Health Innovations and Patient Care: Medical Tricorder") (CAS).
- Prof. Wac is a guest lecturer at ‘Biodesign for Mobile Health (Bioe 273)’, Stanford BioDesign Program, Stanford University, USA, 2015 (Web). A lecture titled "Mindful mHealth Innovations" was delivered on 19 August 2015.
- Dr. Wac is a guest lecturer at ‘Measuring, Monitoring and Analysis of Quality of Life and its Complexity (QoLexity)’, Seminar Series, University of Florence and the Italian National Institute of Statistics, Florence, Italy (Web). A lecture titled "From Quality of Service (QoS) via Quality of Experience (QoE) to Quality of Life (QoL) Technologies (and Back)" was delivered on 8 November 2014.
- Dr. Wac is a teaching assistant for ‘Mobile Health Without Borders’, Massive Open Online Course (MOOC), Stanford University, USA, 2013 (Web).
- In frame of our collaboration with Blekinge Institute of Technology (Karlskrona, Sweden) Dr. Wac occasionally gives lectures to the MSc students there.
- Methodology for Evaluating Experience of Mobile (Healthcare) Applications Used in Different Contexts of Daily Life, 15th Intl Conference on e-Health Networking, Application and Services (IEEE HealthCom'13), Lisbon, Portugal, 9-12 October 2013
- Methodology for Evaluating Experience of Mobile Applications Used in Different Contexts of Daily Life, ACM SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (ACM SIG CHI'12), Austin, Texas, US, 5-10 May 2012, also taught at Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) group of Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Design and Assessment of Technology, (IGW Summercamp), Vienna, Austria, 3-5 June 2012
- Performance evaluation of mobile services: measurements-based methodology and example assessment techniques, International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services (MobileHCI'11), Stockholm, Sweden, 30 August - 2 September 2011
- Performance evaluation of mobile systems and their services: measurements-based methodology and example assessment techniques, IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium (NOMS'10), Osaka, Japan, 19-23 April 2010
- Performance evaluation of pervasive systems and their services: methodology and example assessment techniques, ACM International Conference on Pervasive Services (ICPS'09), London, UK, 13-17 July, 2009 [PDF]
- Collaborative Sharing of Quality of Service-Information for Mobile Service Users, PhD thesis trial, University of Geneva, Switzerland, 3 June 2009 [Videocast]
- MobiHealth: Putting Care in Motion, MSc seminar, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Karlskrona, Sweden, 6 April 2009
- Mhealth services from MobiHealth to HealthService24 (part 1, 2), MSc seminar, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Karlskrona, Sweden, 2 April 2007